school age gymnastics
Our School Age Program offers a fun and energetic, yet structured environment, where boys and girls ages 4.5 years and up will work on strength, flexibility, self-discipline and basic to advanced gymnastics skills during a 55-minute class.
For girls classes we offer 4 class levels broken into different age ranges.
For boys classes we offer 2 class levels for ages 4.5 years and up:
*Registration in Bronze 2, Silver, Gold and Advanced Boys Classes requires achievement of skill set in previous class. We would be happy to go over these requirements with you to make sure your child is placed in the class that will be most challenging and rewarding for them!
• Age groups include: 4.5-6 years, 7-9 years, and 10+ years
• Class levels progress as follows: Bronze 1, Bronze 2, Silver, Gold
Evaluations are available to view ONLY during Week 4, 7, and 8 of the 8-week session
• Each child will receive a final online skill evaluation and achievement ribbon at the completion of the 8-week session.
• Each child leveling up to the next class will receive an achievement medal at the completion of the 8-week session.
• A green checkmark next to your child's online skill evaluation means they have passed the level.
• Students leveling up will automatically receive an e-mail with their new class name and information on how to register.